Labyronia Elements is an RPG (Role Playing Game) developed by Labyrinthine, a solo game developer from Finland. Jasson Prestiliano from JP Soundworks composed some of the musics in this game. You can download and play Labyronia Elements on Steam for US$ 6.99 (special for Indonesian region, you can pay about IDR 52,999).
The five elemental worlds are in peril. Guide the protagonist “Dark One” to uncover the mysteries of the divided universe. Labyronia Elements is a role-playing game delivering unprecedented, nonlinear progression, strategic battle scenes and a breathtaking story.
The fully realized worlds of Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Spirit await you in a new adventure! Enter the five elemental planets!
You are one of the Dark Ones, a Light-hungering ghostly being dwelling in the world of Spirit. Your mission is to explore and conquer each one of the alien elemental worlds…
…and regain your long-lost Light.
- About 20 playable characters.
- Five huge and original worlds to explore. Themes and methods of progression vary depending on the world.
- Gripping, multilayered story spanning tens of hours.
- More than 60 original songs in the superb elemental soundtrack.
- Nonlinear progression- travel to the worlds of Water, Fire, Earth and Air in any order you want.
- Restore the elements into the central world of Spirit, and seek new routes as you rebuild Labyronia.
- Learn new skills and perks from equipment, and drain elemental magic from enemies.
- Huge amounts of different elements to drain… and then utilize them in the strategic, turn-based battles.
- Hunt Legendary Monsters such as Crodin and Abramelin for the best drainable elements!
Labyronia Elements is the Magnum Opus of the popular Labyronia saga.
Here’s one of the songs that JP Soundworks made for this game: